※※※ Notice to customers using older OS under Android 5.0 ※※※
The McDonald's official app will not be available at all, even if you are using an older version of the app due to a future system update.
Please use it with Android 5.0 or later OS.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You can get discount coupons with simple membership registration. In addition, you can easily find McDonald's nearby by searching for stores, and you can easily see detailed product information on all menus.
[Introduction of application functions]
≪1. Get the latest coupon! ≫
The design has been changed to make it easier to find and use coupons. Tap the “Use” button to display the coupon number. You can use it by presenting it to the cashier staff. You can also register your favorites with the heart symbol icon and display it immediately when you want to use it.
* Membership registration (free) is required to use coupons.
≪2. Easy membership registration (free)! ≫
In addition to e-mail address, membership registration with Facebook account is now possible.
≪3. Store search is easier to use! ≫
Filtering searches can be performed using free Wi-Fi, 24-hour operation, drive-through, etc., and you can quickly find nearby McDonald's stores.
≪4. Check the McDonald's menu! ≫
You can check detailed product information such as your favorite products and the latest “food ingredients”, “allergy information”, “nutrients”.
≪5. Find the news you want to know quickly! ≫
News and special offers recommended for you are displayed on the home screen.
≪6. You can use points with one touch! Accumulate! ≫
You can use point cards by logging in with Rakuten ID or d account from the “Point Card Button” displayed at the bottom right of the screen.
* Point card buttons are displayed on the "Home screen", "Coupon screen" and "Coupon basket screen".
* To use Rakuten Points, you need to log in with your Rakuten ID.
* D account login is required to use d point.
* Please note that the battery will be depleted if used with GPS running in the background.